Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Had a Dream Last Night

That I made a blog post. It was a couple of paragraphs and I remember thinking that it was clever and well-worded.

Actually, I tend to have immaculate wording in my dreams, as well as in that in-between where you're still awake but your mind is dreaming and you're not controlling it anymore. I call it Ultimate Writing State because I come up with amazing phrases and ideas I'll never remember to get down. I also have a tendency of making epic heartfelt speeches in dreams. Like, heart-wrenching Oscar-worthy stuff. I usually know I'm dreaming in dreams so I get to feel distantly proud of myself as I do this.

Quick note, I once had a dream in which I gave a rousing speech to a racist and Snoop Dogg then attempted to solicit me for sex. Completely true.

The point is, I came up with a great blog post but I no longer remember what it was about.

I should write more.

1 comment: