Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SUPER FUN 100 POST EXTRAVAGANZA DANGEROUS

Here we are, readers. What a journey.

What a journey.

This is my one hundredth post on this blog. The number is puffed up a bit by my having posted multiple chapters of stories in a row, but technicalities are the golden horses that Jesus rides to the state fair (?) so let's goddamn celebrate.

If you recall, I originally intended this blog to be a repository for stories (reposistory?) and suchwhat but I got bored of that and started talking about things. Given my reluctance to post anything particularly intimate about who I am and what I'm thinking it's probably rather a substandard blog in terms of pure content, which I endeavor to reconcile by writing even the most simple phrases with a flair that puts the brightest lights of Vegas to shame.

Let's take a tour, shall we, of the past several months of blogging, because nothing celebrates the narcissism inherent to blogging more than a list of the things I've done that I liked the most.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...

1.) Philling In The Blanks

This is a post I made pretty early on where I decided to give as factual and all-encompassing an assessment of myself as a person as could be managed. It's startlingly honest and revealing which makes me cringe while reading it. It's also a fantastic example of talking about oneself without really talking about oneself.

2.) Are You Trying To Phil Me?

If this isn't the best damn thing I have ever written, then I don't know what's real anymore. I hate loving this story as much as I do because it makes me feel self-centered but I could not be more proud of it.

3.) Epic Phil LOLZ

I still can't fucking believe this happened to me.

4.) Smooth Creamy Philling (Yeah I used Philling twice bite me)

I'm absolutely certain it's just me but I love this post dearly.

5.) Philluminating (Or, I Ran Out Of Posts I Liked)

I had completely forgotten about this poem until I was looking through my posts and saw it.


There you have it, readers, my five highlights. I am quite sure you have enjoyed every moment of your reading this blog, and it is my sincerest hope that you shall continue to do so.

I had hoped to make this rather a grander affair, but I am on holiday, and this seems like it will do.

Being on holiday is like being on vacation but classier.

See you in two weeks, school-readers.

No comments: