Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In Which I Abandon All Pretenses

So my main concern about blogging is becoming some sort of professional and having an unprofessional blog, or the even more paranoid and ridiculous worry that something here will somehow come back to haunt me or be seen by people I wouldn't want seeing it.

NUTS TO THAT. NUTS, I SAY.

I ain't no professional and anyone who ain't know I'm a nerd ain't know me so I ain't gonna pretend this is anythin' more than the insane rantings of a crazy person.

Ain't.

Here's Sterile. It's a manga done in shounen style, so if you don't like things like Naruto, Bleach or Dragonball you probably won't like this.

STERILE!!!

Also here is a drawing I did during the snow day yesterday that I am very proud of:


















This is based on a team that I adventured with a while back in Graal. We called our team Team The Gilmore Girls because we all had characters with long hair and delicate sensibilities (our leader actually -was- a girl though XD).

I originally was doing a group pic with all our armor and weapons, but I'm not good at drawing fantasy stuff and I was frustrated with it, but at one point I had the idea to do a modern group pic like this (kind of like you find on manga title pages a lot) and yesterday I randomly drew it.

Lots of little things bug me but in general I'm really proud of this, considering it was all done in one sitting.

Also, I didn't notice till I was almost done but except for the last guy on the right I racially segregated the picture. I swear I have nothing against elves, they can stand on whatever side they want.

As long as its to the right.


So, there's some stuff.

EDIT: Okay this is the most heartwarming game I've played in ages, this made me believe in love again: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/481559

4 comments:

Caffeinated Insomniac said...

...You are so cute, Wind. xD

Chris said...

Technically, Jugatse's a Half-elf I believe. >_>

MeggyB said...

I want to be that elephant.

PHIL! said...

Okay lame story time:

This morning I got into my car and put my ipod on shuffle, and second song seems really familiar, and ends up being the elephant game's song (I had absolutely NO idea I owned it). Totally made my day, I rocked (technoed?) all the way to school pretending I was going after my large pink wife.