Sunday, February 1, 2009

Runners

Runners (tentative title because I can't name things to save my life) is #5 on my list of book ideas, and the one people seem to be the most into. Personally I don't think of myself as much of a sci-fi writer, but the technology in the story is really second to the action, so hopefully that comes through.

I wrote four (short) chapters, starting in March 2007. Like most of the stuff on here, completely unedited. Reading it for the first time in at least a year, I have to say I don't hate it. It's a little clumsy and awkward because, as I said before, this is an unfamiliar genre. But some of what I'm getting at shines through.

Also, I drew the main characters back then, a drawing that I was surprised to find I still really like. Except for the girl of course, which is marvelous because she's the most important character. Ah well.

















As a final note, sorry for spamming your blog updates, my three followers.

No comments: