Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor

Hello friends. It was a good week. I had a friend stay here which was nice, we had fun times. He made me buy an Xbox, which I did almost entirely so I could play Star Ocean 4, because it is my favorite series. I only had enough for the system so I am getting the game this weekend. In the meantime, I have been downloading ridiculous amounts of demos and playing those. Fun fun.

That's about it. Everything else I want to blog about right now is so ridiculously nerdy that to read it would actually reduce your own social life. The LEAST nerdy thing I can think of is how a manga page I just read was insanely inspiring and profound and oh GOD is that really all I have going on right now?

It's tough times, readers. I go to a school full of people who ostensibly exist outside of classrooms and all I seem to be concerned with is fake things.

Why doesn't it bother me more?

There's lots of movies I want to see. Coraline and Watchmen top this list. I understand going to the cinema is something humans often do, sometimes in some sort of group configuration. This would be a pleasant thing to do, I think.

No comments: