Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Like Bombic Am I Right

Hello, readers. Have you been enjoying my mobile blogs? I find them to be oddly profound reading them now. They actually take me a long time to do because I only have 160 characters and I need them to retain punctuation and grammar. It's a pretty good writing excersize, actually.

So, I believe I have mentioned before I draw a crappy little manga in my spare time. It's not something I usually exhibit much because it's not something I think I'm particularly good at, as opposed to my writing which I think is at least pretty okay. Which isn't to say that I'm a bad artist, just that it's not my best skill.

Well spare time for me comes almost exclusively after 10PM now and for whatever reason I have been drawing quite a lot. And to make a long story short, I've been really working hard on getting my manga skills to level up to the point where, say, I wouldn't be embarrassed to show you guys.

Well shame is for people who aren't whoring themselves out on the internet so here you go, readers:

http://www.shakytable.com/sterilecomic/

I have just spent the night attempting to make the site look pretty. If you're into shounen-type manga (Bleach, Naruto, anything where people fight a lot) then maybe this will be up your alley.

If not, then you can just leave me glowing nonspecific praise and I'll pretend it's genuine. I'm actually not that picky.

No comments: