Wednesday, June 24, 2009

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHH

I just saw Transformers 2.

I have a whole hell of a lot to say about Transformers and the movies, my prior blog is known exclusively for an extensive post in whcih I talked about it.

But I'm gonna do something I don't usually do and keep it short.

Transformers 2 is a fucking awesome movie.

I don't normally like to curse on my blog but god freaking damnit was this movie awesome.

Listen. If you want to see anything, anything other than giant fucking robots literally tearing each other apart while the world ends in the background, you have no reason to see this.

But if you like that sort of thing, E.G. you are a person I would ever want to talk to, go see this, don't try to make it some serious artistic bullcrap and you will have a shitload of fun.

I will see this again. Absolutely. IMAX next, please.

Fucking SOLD.

No comments: