Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Amazingly Eventful Adventures of Justin

Posts tagged with Justin are chapters of a novel that I have just now in the title of this post named. It's about a very, very normal young man who becomes a delivery boy of sorts for various supernatural and fantasy people and places. The first chapter of it still stands as my favorite thing I've ever written.

I started writing this about three years ago, very spread out, which makes the tone in the last couple of chapters I wrote a little different. I have a whole chapter written out in a notebook somewhere I have not committed to type yet, written probably two years ago. I tend to get creative ADD so I just moved on I suppose, but this is the story closest to my heart, and the one with the most of me in it.

I'll post all the chapters I have, keep in mind that these are almost completely unrevised and that I wrote them a few years ago. Also my prose style when I'm being whimsical is perhaps a little impenetrable, with excessive commas and deliriously long sentences. Enjoy!

No comments: