Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Listen Up, Ladies

Now I've always known that my nice-guy antics and clean-cut image made me an automatic best friend for girls my own age, which is why I don't have young women scratching each others' eyes out to get ravished by me.

But older women who are looking for husbands? They freaking love me. I've always been fine with being girlfriendless because I know that as soon as I reach marriage age, I'm gonna be a hot goddamn ticket.

It is with this note that I want the women of the world to know, this is what you're in for on your wedding day.



If you're not cool with this, it's probably not going to work out between us.

4 comments:

MeggyB said...

Phil. Can i be your first wife? (and crash the reception of your second wife to do the thriller dance again?)

PHIL! said...

Absolutely, I'll bring you a ring tomorrow!

In fact I'll bring divorce papers too, so whenever that needs to happen they'll be closeby.

But I'll do the gentlemanly thing and get you a bigger cake.

justin said...

I swear to God I have the same problem (sorta...) at work especially.

I guess that's what I get for being nice and working in a skincare boutique for women.

Anonymous said...

Omg Phil you're absolutely adorable!! Seriously, idk what peoples problems are. And BTW that video is fucking awesome and should be a standard at all weddings