Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not that you care, but...

Suppai no Iruka: I want
Suppai no Iruka: to meet
Suppai no Iruka: the satanic, unloved, unWANTED son of a fucking C*NT
davidlinc1: LLLLLLOL
Suppai no Iruka: who decided that between a very hard MIDboss
Suppai no Iruka: A room where you can fight every boss in the GAME
Suppai no Iruka: And the f*cking marathon son of a sh*t ass f*ck C*CK FINAL BOSS
Suppai no Iruka: THERE WAS NO POINT
Suppai no Iruka: NO POINT
Suppai no Iruka: IN WHICH THEY COULD OH I DONT F*CKING KNOW
Suppai no Iruka: LET ME SAVE
Suppai no Iruka: I JUST SPENT
Suppai no Iruka: LIKE 45 MINUTES
Suppai no Iruka: FIGHTING THE FINAL BOSS
Suppai no Iruka: SEVERAL MILLION HP WORTH OF DAMAGE
davidlinc1: oh dear god i'm laughing
Suppai no Iruka: F*CK YOU STAR OCEAN
Suppai no Iruka: F*CK YOU SO HARD

I censored my language at the last minute because I suddenly got self-conscious about how much of it I did. In any case I wasn't exaggerating, the Star Ocean series is known for being long and arduous but whoever designed the last section of this game is a vile, soulless person, wringing his emaciated claws as he drools the black bile of the abyss, planning ever greater terrors to unleash upon the innocents of the world, and as they cry his dank gray tongue will lap up their tears, his only sustenance besides the raw, screaming souls of those he has wronged.

He's a JERK.

No comments: